- Constitutionality Of Breath-Test Refusals Still A Controversial Topic
- Registration As An Offender In Kansas
- Is Eyewitness Testimony Really Accurate?
- Police Body Cameras May Protect Public, Study Suggests
- Kansas Medical Marijuana Bills May Be Reintroduced In 2016
- Sentences For Some DUI Offenders Increase Under New Kansas Law
- What Is A Federal Crime?
- New Plan To Reform Federal Drug Sentences Goes Into Effect
- DEA Stepping Up Efforts To Stop Sale Of Synthetic Drugs
- Kan. Businessman Pleads Guilty To Federal White Collar Crimes in Mo.
- Authorities Make 94 Arrests Following Crack Cocaine Bust
If You Need Skilled Legal Guidance, Contact An Experienced Attorney.
I am glad to provide these resources on selected topics and welcome the opportunity to give you more information in a free initial consultation. To schedule a meeting, please call me at 913-826-6229 or complete an easy online intake form. All communications remain confidential. My firm accepts credit cards.