Comprehensive Representation Against Federal Drug Charges

My firm, the Law Office of James M. Brun, LLC, aggressively represents clients needing protection from a wide variety of criminal charges, both state and federal, including the most serious federal drug and drug-related crimes. Clients in Overland Park and Olathe, and throughout the Kansas City area facing federal drug charges can confidently rely on my legal judgment and the professional guidance they need in protecting their rights.

Significantly, though, clients need to know that the federal criminal justice system is entirely separate and different from the state system. The federal system is more complicated. It comes with its own laws and rules. It also comes with its own mandatory minimum sentencing guidelines.

I have years of experience dealing with these differences when it comes to federal drug charges. As a result of my experience, I know how certain legal arguments and approaches might be received in court and how persuasive these arguments might be depending on who is assigned to your case. I understand the legal terrain and practices of our local federal courts and can put this knowledge to work for you in defending your rights aggressively and tenaciously.

Federal Drug Defense Lawyer Serving Overland Park Area

Further, I have experience with both sides. I interned with the St. Louis Metropolitan Sex Crimes Unit and, later, as an attorney, I have also served as chief counsel at a well-respected school district. As a result, I know how the other side thinks. I put this knowledge to work for my clients every day in aggressively defending their rights against federal drug charges.

I especially emphasize being available to my clients. I provide them with my direct cellphone number so they can call me immediately when they realize they need my professional advice.

If You Stand Accused Of A Federal Drug Crime, Contact A Bold Advocate

I understand this is a stressful time. Let’s discuss how I can help you. To schedule a free initial consultation, please call my firm at 913-826-6229 or send an email. I will respond to all communication.